If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: 2658 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to promote social awareness, take donations, and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how you engage with our website as well as how we provide relevant or requested information back to you in a timely manner.
What data we gather:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Website usage data via Google Analytics
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
How we use this data:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the organization enabling us to improve the quality of information we provide.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails and newsletters. Newsletters are sent monthly. Email campaigns are sent periodically to promote events and raise awareness. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
Cookies and how we use them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using Google analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Third Party plugins. We use MailChimp for newsletters and email campaigns. MailChimp uses Web Beacons to track and report email campaign results. This enables them to provide account holders with details about the effectiveness of their email campaigns. For example, they are able to provide information about whether or not someone who received an email actually opened it.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
We run daily security scans on this website and have taken measures to secure this Website, without guarantee.
It is your sole responsibility to secure your password, your computer and your devices to ensure that others do not gain access to your information.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. It may also disable many of the functions of other websites you visit. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Links from our site:
Our website may contain links to other websites.
We may link to PayPal or affiliate organizations and as payment gateways to accept donations. It is their sole responsibility to maintain PCI compliance. Please read their individual privacy policies for more information.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside https://www.darfurwomennetwork.org. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Terms Of Service